American purchasing meds in Thailand? (Channeling Andrew)
Mar 11, 2013
Hello, I am a U.S. citizen (American) without insurance living in Europe. Is it possible/how difficult is it for me to purchase Viramune and Truvada in Thailand? Any information would be most appreciated.
Response from Dr. Young
As far as I know, there's little difficulty in purchasing medications while in Thailand. Perhaps some of our readers can share their experiences with you.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ache In Testicles After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Anal Warts After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Touching Urine Worried I Have HIV
- Amoxicillin Syphilis Treatment
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.