|HIV drug combinations
Mar 10, 2013
I am currently taking 200 mg doses of Virumune twice a day and Duovir single dosage once a day (I have this odd combination, because I have a stock of Viramune that exceeded my stock of Duovir), at night with my second dose of Viramune. Is it okay to take in this manner--Viramune twice daily and Duovir once? Can I combine the two daily doses of Viramune with my single dose of Duovir?
| Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting.
I'd double check with your doctor about your dosing, but according to what you've said, I'm afraid that you're only taking 1/2 of the correct dose of Duovir.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Contract Hiv From Having Unprotected Sex If The Male Does Not Come Inside His Partner?
- Where Do Outbreaks Appear On Your Body From Herpes?
- When Can One Use Topical Skin Care On Dry Shingles?
- What Type Of Medicine Is Use To Treat Genital Warts?
- What Treatments Can You Do For Lactic Acidosis?
- What Medications Are Used To Treat Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.