HIV positive and Circumcision

Hello doctor Young. I'm considering circumcision for religious and hygienic reason, I'm a new Muslim convert. I'm currently have Undetectable viral load for 7 months, CD4 539 29%. I also have a schedule sinus surgery for chronic sinusitis in about 1 month. I"m a bit concern for both. Can I do the circumcision, is it safe enough and if it is safe should i wait until my sinusitis is fully cleared?

THank you doctor Young

There's no medical reason why you couldn't have the surgeries. Generally, most surgeons will wait to perform elective surgeries if you have a fever, but otherwise, there's no reason why you couldn't have the circumcision if you have sinusitis.

Hope that's helpful, BY

can I take complera during the day
Truvada side effects