out of atripla

I have had so much going on today that I completely forgot to call in my prescription of atripla! My partner is on complera is it okay for me to take one of his complera? I've been on atripla for about five months and my latest check up three months ago my vl was only 100. I haven't missed to many doses. What should I do?

Hi and thanks for posting.

I wouldn't recommend switching your medications in this situation. Just call the pharmacy and continue onward on the Atripla.

Use the event as a way to try to strategize about ways to avoid having this happen in the future- perhaps setting an alarm or calendar reminder.

Hope that helps, BY

Integrase inhibitor
can I take complera during the day