Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Choosing Your MedsChoosing Your Meds

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

a cordial request !!
Mar 2, 2013

Hi !! and thanks again for your kind reply , your words are like inspiration for patients. i would like to tell something about the patient i am talking about , he's a young man in hie early 30's having got this problem. he is very grief stricken as his life is already filled with miseries , his son age 6 years is a down baby and daughter 3 years suffers from Febrile Seizures. his sister too was diagnosed with Tuberculoma after her first cesarean section and had multiple seizures and was on medication for 1 1/2 years. the reason i am telling you all this is that the family is totally in shock after all that have unfolded for them in past 6 years and need some support from good people like you. i request you to please make a call personally if you could to Dr. Maniar as he is your good friend to take personal care of the patient and be kind towards him as it will boost the patient to fight the disease and make him mentally stronger. i hope i am not asking too much from you it's just a friendly call form you to your friend but for us it might prove to be a magic wand. The patients name is Gaurav !! i hope you will listen to a prayer from your younger brother. Regards.......

Response from Dr. Young

Hello and thanks for posting.

It is always a very good thing that people living with HIV have a supportive family- to this end, your brother is fortunate to have your help.

I'll pass your message on to Dr. Maniar in Mumbai.

Best of health to your family. BY

Previous
right med to take at cd4 count of 500
Next
Thanks a lot !!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.