isoniazid and alchol
Mar 2, 2013
Diagnosed with latent TB can now taking isoniazid can i drink alocol?
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
I generally don't recommend drinking alcohol while one's taking isoniazid; there's an increased risk of alcohol problems and rarely liver issues. That said, if you choose to have an alcohol drink, it's by no means the end of the world, go easy and understand that you could be a (very) easy date.
Be well. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vaginal Sex Without Condom And HIV Transmission Risk
- Is Burning Penis A Symptom Of Ars?
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling Lips After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.