where did i get it?

I have been with my husband nearly a yr. now. I am positive that I have not had any other sexual partner for 4yrs now since my daughters dad. I recently went to dr and had a yeast infection. I am pregnant and almost due, and my last STD check while pregnant came back negative for anything. Is or has he cheated or has he had this all along and never had any symptoms till now? Our marriage is on the line, and the birth of our daughter is on the way I need answers. I'm scared and lonely at this point desperate for answers I can't seem to get out of him. I only get that I am the cheater and gave this to him. Please help!!

If I understand your question, it's only about a yeast infection.

Vaginal yeast infections are very common among women- it is not a sexually transmitted infection, nor has anything to do with infidelity.

Hope that helps, BY

Lypidistrophy and complera
right med to take at cd4 count of 500