Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Choosing Your MedsChoosing Your Meds

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

where did i get it?
Mar 2, 2013

I have been with my husband nearly a yr. now. I am positive that I have not had any other sexual partner for 4yrs now since my daughters dad. I recently went to dr and had a yeast infection. I am pregnant and almost due, and my last STD check while pregnant came back negative for anything. Is or has he cheated or has he had this all along and never had any symptoms till now? Our marriage is on the line, and the birth of our daughter is on the way I need answers. I'm scared and lonely at this point desperate for answers I can't seem to get out of him. I only get that I am the cheater and gave this to him. Please help!!

Response from Dr. Young

Hello,

If I understand your question, it's only about a yeast infection.

Vaginal yeast infections are very common among women- it is not a sexually transmitted infection, nor has anything to do with infidelity.

Hope that helps, BY

Previous
Lypidistrophy and complera
Next
right med to take at cd4 count of 500

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.