Feb 26, 2013
I missed my drug 30 minutes intervals then resume on normal 10 PM will that cause drug resistant ?
Response from Dr. Young
I get this question quite often- perhaps older medications that didn't work so well had a small margin for timing errors, but new generation medications don't.
You'll be fine. I tell my patients that the goal isn't to try to take the medicines by a stopwatch, rather to simply make sure that you don't miss a day's medications.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Receiving Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Trouble Urinating After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause A Sore On Your Gums?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.