Feb 26, 2013
I missed my drug 30 minutes intervals then resume on normal 10 PM will that cause drug resistant ?
| Response from Dr. Young
I get this question quite often- perhaps older medications that didn't work so well had a small margin for timing errors, but new generation medications don't.
You'll be fine. I tell my patients that the goal isn't to try to take the medicines by a stopwatch, rather to simply make sure that you don't miss a day's medications.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Long Lasting Herpes Outbreak Mean I Am Infected With HIV?
- Fingering And Using Saliva And Vaginal Secretions For Hand Job
- Hiv Survival In Blood Once Exposed To Air
- Is A 7 Month Negative Hiv Rapid Test Conclusive?
- Is There An Immediate Notification If Positive HIV Test Result?
- Protected Vaginal Sex With A Prostitute
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.