taking right dose wrong time
Feb 23, 2013
patient on stocrin 600mg at night apparently took it in the morning. should she skip the dose at night or continue with the dose as usual?
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
I'd recommend just continuing on the regular dose in the evening as usual.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do Some People With Aids Have Undetectable Antibodies?
- Does Long Lasting Herpes Outbreak Mean I Am Infected With HIV?
- How Many People Have Tested Positive After 6 Months?
- How Often Do False Negative Hiv Test Happen?
- Is Anemia A Symptom Of Early HIV Infection?
- Is Fingering Someone Considered Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.