ALOE VERA GEL and FOREVER PRODUCTS AND ATRIPLA

I have just bought aloe vera ,Forever lite Ultra with aminotein shake, garcinia plus and forever bee pollen tablets to loose weight and i also take atripla. Is there any interactions between the two??? i have tried for any info and there is none. Please help me as I am getting married soon . many thanks

Hi and thanks for posting.

As far as I can tell, there are no significant interactions between your HIV medications and the supplements you've listed.

For additional background on the effects and safety of complementary and alternative medicines, I recommend checking the National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine's website.

I hope that helps and congratulations on your upcoming wedding! BY

switch from atripla to complera
Vacination for Meningitis