|Sinus & persistent headaches
Feb 21, 2013
Tested HIV +ve in 2009, since then am on ART. Very slight exposure to wind brings on an infection in my sinus with continuous watery discharges, sneezes and medium occipital headaches almost the whole day. What is the best remedy for this ?
Response from Dr. Young
If wind brings on your symptoms, it sounds like you have an allergic sinusitis. Over the counter medications can sometimes help with this, as can sinus irrigation.
I'd suggest talking to your care provider about your symptoms.
Moving to UK already on Atripla
PEP side effects or HIV?
- Is Chills A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Rash After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Open Mouth Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take To Give Someone An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.