Sinus & persistent headaches
Feb 21, 2013
Tested HIV +ve in 2009, since then am on ART. Very slight exposure to wind brings on an infection in my sinus with continuous watery discharges, sneezes and medium occipital headaches almost the whole day. What is the best remedy for this ?
Response from Dr. Young
If wind brings on your symptoms, it sounds like you have an allergic sinusitis. Over the counter medications can sometimes help with this, as can sinus irrigation.
I'd suggest talking to your care provider about your symptoms.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Vinegar To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis
- What Type Of Doctor Specializes In The Treatment Of Herpes?
- What Percent Of The World Has Herpes?
- What If You Have Chlamydia For Over A Year?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Is Tea Tree Oil Used To Treat Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.