Feb 17, 2013
What if bactrim was given to wrong child?
Response from Dr. Young
Bactrim (trimethoprim sulfa) is generally ok to administer to a child (unless there's an allergy), so a mis-administration usually won't cause any problems.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Spots A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Ache In Testicles After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Fever After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Jock Itch After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.