Feb 17, 2013
What if bactrim was given to wrong child?
| Response from Dr. Young
Bactrim (trimethoprim sulfa) is generally ok to administer to a child (unless there's an allergy), so a mis-administration usually won't cause any problems.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blisters After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Reused Needle Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.