future

hello doctor, I would like to know if its possible in a near future a tratment monthly or weekly. what their expectations to CRoi?

Hi and thanks for posting.

If your question is restricted to the near future (1-2 years), then the answer is no. Having said that, there are a number of very early stage compounds that are in development with the goal of once-weekly or -monthly dosing.

As for CROI, keep on the look out for Viiv/Shionogi's new integrase inhibitor, S/GSK1265744. The compound appears to be both active and has properties that should allow for very infrequent dosing, likely by injection. The key issue will be finding other medications to partner with, as monotherapy is clearly not sufficient with this or other medications.

I hope that helps, BY

Gratefruit and Stribild
Got a call from County STD division, want to meet with me from life insurance test.