|Gratefruit and Stribild
Feb 9, 2013
Is it safe to drink grapefruit juice and take Stribild
| Response from Dr. Young
In small quantities grapefruit juice won't cause any significant drug-drug interactions with your HIV medications.
On the other hand, unless you really, really like grapefruit over other citrus juices, I'd generally favor orange or other fruit juice to avoid any random chance of a problem.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Herpes After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Muscle Ache After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Person Get Hepatitis From Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.