Feb 9, 2013
hi doctor thanx for replying to previous question. am 40 male with 346 . i have viraday since 5 months . and full dose anti tb akt4-1 since one and half month .after 6 month cd4 increased to 420 . iam negative to hepatitis virus 2 month back. Can i give vaccination for hepatitis now?
| Response from Dr. Young
I'm assuming that you're referring to hepatits B vaccine- if you don't have antibodies to HBV, it's recommended that you receive the vaccine series (it's three shots spread over a three month period). You can certainly receive it now.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From In A Hot Tub?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.