Treating chlamydia with clindamycin and or Zithromax

I have chlamydia and need some advise. I am currently working, and will be for sometime, in a location that I have no access to any drugs other than what I have here with me, or doctor. I have 2, 250mg capsules of Zithromax, and I also have 20, 300mg capsules of Clindamycin, both of which were prescribed to me before for previous conditions. Is it possible to cure chlamydia with just the 500mg of Zithromax? I see online that normal dosage is 1000mg, but I do not have. My other question if the 500mg of Zithromax will not do the job, would I be able to use the Clindamycin to cure it or use both. If I was at home, in my own country or even able to find a Doctor here I would certainly do this, but I do not have that option. Any advice you could give me would be great

Hi and thanks for posting.

Chlamydia infections can be treated with either doxycycline (100 mg twice daily for 7 days) or azithromycin (1 gram once).

I wouldn't recommend only taking 500 mg of the 'zithro.

Hope that helps, BY

Is sarcoid possibly related
Chance of HIV- On PEP 60hrs