Is sarcoid possibly related
Feb 8, 2013
And btw thanks much dr young your response its comforting , you think it might heal by itself? Appreciate your response
Response from Dr. Young
Sarcoid has a very variable disease course- for some people it's very mild, for others more significant. Unfortunately, it's difficult for me to be more precise in your case.
Nonetheless, I'd make sure that you're getting good medical care for this additional issue.
Be well, stay in touch, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Balls After Touching Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Topping With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Kissing?
- Does Penicillin Cure Chlamydia?
- Does Wart Remover Work For The Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.