Atripla, Purbac and Aspirin

Good Day I was newly infected last Year in March and on Treatment since July , now taking ATRIPLA ( coping very well with it), and since july last Year PURBAC double strenght. Am reading about Aspirin. Can I take Aspirin together with ATRIPLA and PURBAC? And what are the best Times to take the Medication? I am Male, age 55. Thanks again for your Great Website, it REALLY Helps to cope.....!!! Greetings from South Africa

Hi and thanks for posting from South Africa!

It's great to know that our site is read in your country and that the information if of value to you.

Yes, you can take all of your medications together- there aren't any significant drug-drug interactions. With the Atripla, it's generally best to take it just before going to bed- preferably (though not required) on an empty stomach.

Once your CD4 count is above 200, the Purbac (trimethoprim sulfamethoxazole) can be discontinued.

I hope that helps and be well, BY

hair loss
Regiment Question