|Drug Interactions: Complera and MDMA
Feb 7, 2013
Would there be any harmful/deadly drug interaction between Complera and pure MDMA?
| Response from Dr. Young
I'd be very cautious about the use of Ecstacy (MDMA) and HIV medications especially those that are metabolized by the P450 cytochromes (like proteaseinhibitors, and to a lesser extent rilpivirine- part of Complera). There have been deaths reported in the literature from inadvertent overdoses due to drug-drug interactions.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chest Cold After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.