Taking PEP

I had an encounter where there was petting but basically no penetration. I asked the other person I spent the night with was with which was a one night stand and she confirmed there was no penetration or taking off pants. The thing is I was scared of being exposed to HIV as I could not really recall the encounter like what happened but woke up with my clothes on and was kind of convinced I was not exposed. Nevertheless, I was put on PEP because I told the doctor I need to be safe and I was kind of exposed. Should I continue taking PEP considering the risks?

Hi and thanks for posting.

If there was no penetration, there was no exposure. You don't need PEP.

I'd suggest getting HIV testing as part of your routine health care.

BY

Treatment Success!..Complera update.
9 moths on treatment and detectable