|Complera and Extenze/Viagra
Feb 5, 2013
Hi, I am currently on complera and my viral load is undetectable. I am having trouble keeping an erection and its making me not able to have sex. I was wondering if I could take Extenze, Viagra, or any other type of med that helps keep me erected with my complera.
| Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting.
Seems like you should probably speak to your care provider about your sexual symptoms first- there are multiple causes of having difficulty getting or maintaining erections. ED products (like Viagra) only address some of them.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Runny Nose A Symptom Of HIV?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Groin Pain After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Rubbing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.