in stress

i am on medication for hiv almost two years. My cd4 was at the highest point a year ago 1002 and after 6 months at 902 and the last ones 789 my viral load was zero (i haven't got my last viral load yet) should i worry? Is it normal that cd4 going down? I thought that the good therapy is that the cd4 goes up and the viral load to zero. I am stressed out and sad ....

Hi and thanks for posting.

I wouldn't be stressed or sad at all- absolute CD4 counts fluctuate a lot (though CD4 percents generally don't); so long as your viral load remains undetectable, I wouldn't have any concerns.

Please feel free to write back with any questions, BY

atripla
Changing meds