Feb 1, 2013
i am on medication for hiv almost two years. My cd4 was at the highest point a year ago 1002 and after 6 months at 902 and the last ones 789 my viral load was zero (i haven't got my last viral load yet) should i worry? Is it normal that cd4 going down? I thought that the good therapy is that the cd4 goes up and the viral load to zero. I am stressed out and sad ....
| Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting.
Please feel free to write back with any questions, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is Best Natural Way To Remove Genital Warts?
- What Does It Mean If My Pap Smear Is Normal But I Am Hpv Positive?
- What Can You Put On A Herpes Outbreak To Dry It Up?
- What Are The Stages Of Herpes?
- What Are Shingles And Where Do Adults Usually Get Them?
- What Antibiotics Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.