Access to Atripla in Venezuela?
Jan 30, 2013
Hi, I have a question regarding access to Atripla in Venezuela. Du you have any information about if it is possible to get a hold of Atripla in Venezuela?
Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting from Venezuela.
I'm not aware if Atripla is available there, but I'm certain that the equivalent separate medications are (tenofovir, 3TC/FTC and efavirenz). The only difference is whether you take 1, 2 or 3 pills daily.
Maybe one of our readers can help clarify the situation.
Hope that helps. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do Symptoms Appear After Exposure To Hiv?
- Can I Get Hiv From Touching An Infected Persons Blood?
- Urine Therapy And Hiv
- How Accurate Is An Hiv Test After 4 Weeks?
- If I Had Unprotected Sex With An Hiv Positive Woman What Are The Odds That I Am Infected?
- Can Fluid Buildup Around Eyes And Blurred Vision Be Caused By A Viral Infection Or Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.