Access to Atripla in Venezuela?
Jan 30, 2013
Hi, I have a question regarding access to Atripla in Venezuela. Du you have any information about if it is possible to get a hold of Atripla in Venezuela?
Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting from Venezuela.
I'm not aware if Atripla is available there, but I'm certain that the equivalent separate medications are (tenofovir, 3TC/FTC and efavirenz). The only difference is whether you take 1, 2 or 3 pills daily.
Maybe one of our readers can help clarify the situation.
Hope that helps. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Hepatitis C Go Away?
- Regular Blood Testing Picks Up Some Abnormalities Caused By Hiv
- How Long Do Symptoms Of Aids Take To Show Up After Initial Infection?
- What Antibiotics Can I Take Safely If I Have Hepatitis C?
- Can A Cbc Tell If There Is Hiv On A Person Who Has Not Been Tested For Hiv?
- Testing For Hepatitis Inconclusive
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.