|Access to Atripla in Venezuela?
Jan 30, 2013
Hi, I have a question regarding access to Atripla in Venezuela. Du you have any information about if it is possible to get a hold of Atripla in Venezuela?
| Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting from Venezuela.
I'm not aware if Atripla is available there, but I'm certain that the equivalent separate medications are (tenofovir, 3TC/FTC and efavirenz). The only difference is whether you take 1, 2 or 3 pills daily.
Maybe one of our readers can help clarify the situation.
Hope that helps. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do People Catch HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Dizziness After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.