Jan 29, 2013
hi Dr B, I have lost 40% of my hearing sometime last year.i would like to find out is this common in people living with HIV?
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
Sorry to hear of your situation. Hearing loss is not a common, nor described complication of HIV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bilateral Leg Edema In People With Hiv
- Can You Get Hiv From Dry Dried Breast Milk On Shared Breast Pump?
- What Are The Names Of The Blood Tests Given To Identify Hiv/aids?
- How Do You Treat Toxoplasmosis?
- How Does Leukoplakia Spread?
- How To Treat Loss Of Appetite When You Are Hiv Positive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.