Jan 29, 2013
hi Dr B, I have lost 40% of my hearing sometime last year.i would like to find out is this common in people living with HIV?
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
Sorry to hear of your situation. Hearing loss is not a common, nor described complication of HIV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore On Tongue A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Afraid I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.