Changing time zones

Hi. I am from the uk and I am going to Australia on the 29 th jan and am wondering what to do with my medication. I take ritonavir, atanazivir and kivexa one a day in the evening. I was just going to carry on with uk time and I take them in the morning in Australia but think I may prefer to carry on taking in the evening. Could I take the medication after 12 hours and then again 12 hours later to get it back to an evening dose? thankyou

In your case, you could do either- which ever is the most convenient and helpful for adherence. If it's easier for you to take your medications in the evening, then just take your evening dose in the UK, the wait until you arrive in Australia and take the next dose in the Australian evening.

Hope that helps, BY

Misplaced Complera
15 days of Truvada enough?