For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

missed daily dose

I missed my daily dosage of lamivudine 300 mg efavirenz 600 mg tenofovir 300mg taken at once at night

Hello and thanks for posting.

If you've missed your evening dose of medications, you could take the medications in the morning (which is ok with tenofovir and lamivudine, but because of side effects, not so good with efavirenz). Alternatively, if your adherence to this point has been good (ie., you haven't missed any doses recently), you could simply skip that on dose and resume taking your medications in the next evening.

Do try to understand the reasons why you missed that dose; it would be a good chance to improve your adherence risks.

Be well, BY

How long likely positive?
transmission during window period