|Atripla + Truvada
Jan 22, 2013
Can i patient be on Atripla and Truvada? As a boost therapy. I know you have truvada in atripla. But I was wondering if is possible.
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
Indeed, you'd only probably increase your risk of toxicity without any additional antiviral benefit.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Picking Your Nose?
- Do People Catch HIV From Picking Your Nose?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Risk Of Getting AIDS
- Black Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Happy Ending Worried I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.