Atripla + Truvada
Jan 22, 2013
Can i patient be on Atripla and Truvada? As a boost therapy. I know you have truvada in atripla. But I was wondering if is possible.
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
Indeed, you'd only probably increase your risk of toxicity without any additional antiviral benefit.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are Over The Counter Treatments For Genital Warts?
- Treatment Of Male Partner Bacterial Vaginosis
- Treatment For Perineal Herpes Sore
- Transmission Of Genital Herpes
- How Long Does It Take To Get Syphilis Results?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.