Aspen lamzid...help

Hi and thanks for this forum. Well I had sex with someone who I suspect is HIV positive but only found out this the next day in the morning after we had in protected sex and I also did muff her for a long time. And in the morning I asked her about her status...and she said she's safe but from what I hear she's not safe. So I went to a Dr and he gave me Aspen lamzi which I have been taking for the past 4 days and I'm the 5th today...I take in the morning and at evening....it has 60 pills which means it for 30 days....well I'm 32 years and I've been negative and I also donate blood every month....I have read the answers in the forum but just wanna know about my situation as my real girlfriend is pregnant and she was asking me why I wanna use the condom since she's preg already? What should I do....

Hi Having protected sex is the best way to prevent HIV transmission. Having your doctor place you on the Aspen Lamzid tabs, though not necessary, will increase the prevention transmission. Wearing condoms during your girlfriend's pregnancy is a great way to prevent transmission of all of the sexually transmitted infections. I would recommend that you follow up with your health care provider to ensure that you did not contract another STI.

premature aging
sharing needles