|Options of anther medication
Jan 17, 2013
I can not afford the Atripla medication. What other medication can I take?
| Response from Dr. Young
There are many possible HIV treatment regimens. If you're having difficulty paying for the medications (either because of the cost of your insurance, or copayments) I'd suggest talking to your case manager or doctor about assistance programs or treatment alternatives.
I hope that helps, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can I Be Exposed To Hiv And Test Negative For Two Years Then Test Positive?
- What Are The Odds Of Getting Hiv If Using A Condom Correctly?
- Is Gum Pain An Early Symptom Of Hiv?
- How Many Times Should You Get A Hepatitis B Vaccine?
- Possible Weight Gain While Hiv Positive
- Grape Seed Extract And Hep C
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.