|Options of anther medication
Jan 17, 2013
I can not afford the Atripla medication. What other medication can I take?
| Response from Dr. Young
There are many possible HIV treatment regimens. If you're having difficulty paying for the medications (either because of the cost of your insurance, or copayments) I'd suggest talking to your case manager or doctor about assistance programs or treatment alternatives.
I hope that helps, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Urine After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Does Abnormal Vaginal Bleeding Mean I Have An Std?
- Does Amoxicillin Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.