CD4 has dropped again

Dear sir. thank you very much for your prompt response. It really helps. The issue is that CD4 percentage has dropped as well. It's been like that for last 6 months since i started to use drugs: %10, %14, %21 and then now it is %13..Since my viral load has decrased from 85 to 56 (from my last check up)..Since my viral load has decreased, so why my CD4 has dropped? What could be the reasons? And what can i do apart from using my drugs? thanks in advance

Hello, good to hear back from you.

I'm not sure if I'd agree with the interpretation about the dropping CD4%. Assuming that the 10% represented your pre-treatment value, and the 21% was an outlying test (?error, or unusual testing situation), then your tests would go from 10 to 14 (or 13) percent. Indeed, these later two would be very similar, but both represent a significant (roughly 30% increase) from your baseline.

The best thing to do to increase your CD4 numbers is to continue on your HIV medications, stay as adherent to the medication schedule (and any dietary requirements) and get routine medical and laboratory follow up.

I hope that helps, BY

Statins interaction?
URGENT- tramadol Eplivera.