Jan 15, 2013
I am wondering if while I am onn 5mg Crestor (statin) I can take Chlorella, and Se-Zyme (Selenium)? It would help me if I knew whether to avoid mixing these or not? Many thanks A.
Response from Dr. Young
While cholesterol lowering drugs like statins have the potential for drug-drug interactions, I don't believe that your list offers up any problems.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Runny Nose An Ars Symptom?
- Can You Get HIV From Touching A Bloody Scab?
- Achy Balls After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.