|Extra morning dose
Jan 14, 2013
hi I accidentally took an extra dose of meds this morning when it's usually at night. Should I continue with tonight's dose or skip it? thank you. Meds are Tenofvir, Stockrine, Lamavudine
| Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting.
There's no right or wrong here, but if you're otherwise doing well and have an undetectable VL, I'd skip tonight's dose.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Rash An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Bloody Nose After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Genital Rubbing Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.