Extra morning dose
Jan 14, 2013
hi I accidentally took an extra dose of meds this morning when it's usually at night. Should I continue with tonight's dose or skip it? thank you. Meds are Tenofvir, Stockrine, Lamavudine
Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting.
There's no right or wrong here, but if you're otherwise doing well and have an undetectable VL, I'd skip tonight's dose.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Itchy Skin?
- Is Runny Nose An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Seroconverting After Sex With A Prostitute
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.