Jan 13, 2013
i was told i was hiv postive. i then ended up going to the doctors who only deals with this disease; the people who specialize in the testing who then told me my first results were very false. how could they have made that mistake?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate what specific HIV tests were obtained and what the results were. However, certain tests are not 100% accurate and must be confirmed by using other tests with different methodology.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can I Get Gonorrhea And Hiv At The Same Time?
- Testosterone Deficiency Itching And Tingling To Legs
- Currently It Is Estimated That The Longest Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Symptoms Is About How Many Years
- How Does Hiv Enter The Human Body?
- Can You Get Hiv Throw Shaving Bumps On Your Pubic Hair Shaving?
- Urethra And Hiv Transmission
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.