Jan 11, 2013
Dear DR. i took gardasil after i was infected hpv and i took vaccine once over 3 month is it wrong or no?
Response from Dr. Young
Since the Gardasil protects against four different important strains of papilloma virus, it is ok to receive the vaccination after you already have HPV.
The vaccine is approved for use in young people (male and female) from ages 9 to 26.
Hope that helps, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Do Black Spots Mean I Have AIDS?
- Is Muscle Ache An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Itchy Skin After Eating Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.