|One of my relatives is HIV+, his CD4 count is ranging from 275-325
Jan 11, 2013
My relative is already under treatment (alopathy) but is there any other Ayurvedic treatment that can be carry on side by side with effective results ? I'll be egarly waiting for your respond.
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello Andy and thanks for posting.
There's limited quality data on the benefits or risks of ayurvedic medicines and HIV. AIDS Infonet has a good review on this subject.
Let us know how things work out.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fatigue After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Discharge After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Causing Joint Pain
- Can Chlamydia Cause White Cell In Urine?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Sharing Razors Or Drinks?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.