|consequences of getting pregnant
Jan 11, 2013
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
If you're already taking this regimen and have an undetectable viral load (if that's done where you live), it would be recommended to continue. So yes, it is safe.
For more information about being positive and having a baby, take a look at our Resource Center on Pregnancy.
I hope that helps, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Herpes?
- Hair Loss After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.