|Efavirenz lamivudine and tenofovir
Jan 9, 2013
Hi doctor. I missed my single dose 2am meds and took them inmediately about 5hours past. The. Resumed to the normal schedule. Would that make the virus resistant? Thanks
| Response from Dr. Young
You'll be fine. Being 3 hours late on a single dose will have no consequences.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Bronchitis After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Spots After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.