NyQuil with complera?
Jan 6, 2013
I usually take my rx complera with dinner , and I have developed a cold(naturally) is it safe to take NyQuil at night ? If not what do you recommend ?
Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting.
There shouldn't be any problems in taking your Complera with a short run of Nyquil. If your symptoms persist, I'd suggest contacting your healthcare provider.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Transmission From Vaginal Fluid During Frottage
- How Does Hiv Affect Your Life?
- How Long For Hiv To Turn Into Aids Without Treatment?
- Can Fluid Buildup Around Eyes And Blurred Vision Be Caused By A Viral Infection Or Hiv?
- Mycoplasma Pneumonia And Hiv
- What Is There That Has Symptoms Similar To Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.