ARV PILLS

Am taking lamivudine,nevarapine and tenovofoir is this the right combination because I want to fall pregnant what are my chances

Hello and thanks for posting.

Your taking a very reasonable HIV treatment, so long as you're able to stay adherent and have an undetectable viral load (assuming that this is available where you live).

Different countries have differing recommendations on their "preferred" treatments, but the overriding goal during pregnancy is to suppress the virus to undetectable levels- this is the best way to ensure the health of the baby and prevent transmission of HIV. For more information about HIV and pregnancy, check out TheBody.com's Resource Center on Pregnancy.

I hope that helps and wish you well in the new year, BY

mutation
Low Bone Density - New Study shows no correlation to HIV