Jan 3, 2013
I am 38 years old. I have been on meds for the past five years. Three weeks ago I started experiencing extremely painful heels. Does it hv to do with the medication ( nevirapine, lamuvudine and tenofovir) I am taking or what?
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
I'd think that it'd be unusual that your medications or HIV would cause these symptoms. Indeed, it sounds a bit like plantar fasciitis.
Either way, I'd recommend talking to your doctor about your pain.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Does Lyrica Help Peripheral Neuropathy?
- Can Hiv Be Spread By Two Negative People?
- How Long Do You Have To Have Sex To Get Infected With Hiv?
- How Long Does Diarrhea Last In The Beginning Stage Of Hiv?
- Are White Dots On Your Chest Symtoms To Hiv?
- How Long Does It Take For Trazodone To Eliminate Neuropathy?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.