Tested with HIV

I was tested with HIV Reactive. How soon should I start treatment

Hello and sorry to hear about your HIV test.

HIV treatments can improve your overall health, risk of death and risks of transmitting HIV to others. For these reasons, HIV medications are now recommended (in the US and increasingly elsewhere) for nearly all people living with the virus, irrespective of CD4 count or viral load.

The first things to do are to find out more about your health and health risks, identify a trained HIV care provider and develop a trusting, non-judgmental relationship so that your important questions can be answered.

HIV medications don't need to be started in an emergency setting, so you can take some time to learn about the goals of treatment and your options.

I hope that helps; write back anytime. BY

Lap dance with stripper, advise for the symptoms I am having
Risk Assesment