|Combinations of drugs
Dec 28, 2012
Is it safe to take both cymbalta and levothyroxine together?
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
It's important to be aware of negative interactions between all of your medications and supplements. There are a number of free online tools to do this. One is from Drugs.com
Using this, you'll quickly find that there's no problems.
Be well and Happy New Year, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Would My Boyfriend Get Chlamydia If I Didn't Tell Him The First Time
- Why Am I Getting Herpes Outbreaks Every Few Weeks?
- Which Doctors Treat Shingles?
- What To Use For Shingles On Neck?
- What Is The Chance That You Have Herpes If You Have Never Had An Outbreak?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes When No Outbreaks?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.