Takeing my med a few hours late ?

I been on Atripla for about 4 weeks now I have been feeling much batter now, my doctor told me I have a 4 hour window to take my mes if I ever for got, well about a night ago I lay down for a few and went to sleep I always take my atripla at 11:30 pm every day but a day ago I fell a sleep and work up at 3:30 am and take my pill because I fell asleep am I ok and did I take it to where it not a missing a dose ? Just went to make sure I set a reminder on my phone for now on for 11:30 thanks

Hello and thanks for posting.

Good to hear that your tolerating your medications and that you're feeling better.

Yes, you're ok. A periodic dose that's a few hours early or late won't make any difference.

The reminder systems are always a good thing- hope that works for you.

Be well in the New Year, BY

Stopped all medications
Placebo and HIV meds