DECLINING WEIGHT LOSS AND DECREASING CD4 COUNT ON COMPLERA
Dec 26, 2012
Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting.
I wouldn't expect your medication switch to cause weight loss or change in CD4. I'd suggest speaking to your doctor about your symptoms and questions about your lab results.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ear Infection After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Does Herpes Cause Harm To The Immune System?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.