|DECLINING WEIGHT LOSS AND DECREASING CD4 COUNT ON COMPLERA
Dec 26, 2012
| Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting.
I wouldn't expect your medication switch to cause weight loss or change in CD4. I'd suggest speaking to your doctor about your symptoms and questions about your lab results.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Urethra After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Receiving Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Needle Stick Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Can Two People Who've Never Had Sex Get Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.