Dec 21, 2012
Is it safe to take Isentress and Truvada with Citrical maximum Calcium Citrate+D3 and VP-GSTN? Is there a particular order that I should take these drugs in? Is there a combination I should avoid? Thank you.
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
There are no dosing restrictions (or specific recommendations) about your combination of medications and supplements. Indeed, most people do not get sufficient quantities of vitamin D or calcium in their diets.
Peace to you, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Neuropathy An Ars Symptom?
- Itchy Rash During Window Period
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Ache In Testicles After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.