|arv medication and diarrhea
Dec 21, 2012
if i have a mild diarrhea will the arv treatment still work?
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
Yes, HIV treatments do indeed work among persons who have diarrhea. I'd suggest speaking to your doctor or health care provider if you have persistent diarrhea.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With Sex Worker Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Are White Spots An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Flaky Skin An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Itchy Rash A Possible Sign Of Ars?
- Itchy Testicles Could I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.