|Switching time zones (2)
Dec 19, 2012
Many thanks for your answer and help. So,in essence, after factoring in time zones and travel I will be 11.5 hours late in taking meds in Oz on the first day I arrive. Then when returning to UK three weeks later another 11.5 hours late that day too. Am I correct now - sorry to bother you again!
| Response from Dr. Young
Hi and good to hear back-
Yes, you're surmised this correctly. Safe travels to you, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute And HIV Transmission Risk
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Pain In Balls After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.